Game Day Reports for

Thursday April 12, 2018

Scores Today
Brighton - 8Hilton - 7REPORT
Brockport - 6HFL - 15REPORT
Canandaigua - 5Thomas - 10REPORT
Eastridge - 4Spencerport - 17REPORT
Fairport - 6Pittsford - 7REPORT
Greece Storm - 15Gates Chili - 1REPORT
Irondequoit - 11Aquinas - 6REPORT
Penfield - 8Victor - 11REPORT
Rush-Henrietta - 1Schroeder - 13REPORT
Bloomfield-Honeoye - 7Newark - 11REPORT
Midlakes - 9Gananda - 16REPORT
Mynderse - 1Geneva - 14REPORT
Marcus Whitman - 16Livonia-Avon - 17REPORT
Pal-Mac - 16Waterloo - 6REPORT


Fairport - 6
Pittsford - 7
1st 2nd 3rd 4th OT Final
 Fairport 2 1 0 3   6
  Pittsford 3 1 1 2   7


Pittsford Holds Off Against Fairport

- Pittsford at FairportPittsford scored the game opener and although Fairport forced a single tie, the Panthers never trailed in their 7-6 win over the Red Raiders.  Harrison Cross scored the opening goal 1:59 into the first quarter.  Ryan Dumont, who led the Panthers with 2g-1a, got his assist on the opening goal.  Matt Powers scored the second Panther goal less than two minutes later.  The Red Raiders responded with two goals of their own to force the tie.  Colin Peers and Klay Stuver scored for Fairport.

The Panthers scored the final goal of the quarter to take a 3-2 lead into the second half.  Cross scored his second goal, this time off a feed from Sonny Imburgia.  Pittsford doubled their lead with the opening goal of the second half only 0:17 into play.  John Avery scored off a feed from Ben DiGiovanni.  The Panthers finished the game with 5 of 7 goals assisted.  Fairport kept the game competitive but could not force another tie.  In the fourth quarter with 4:30 remaining, Pittsford led 7-4 after their final goal.  Fairport’s Brennan Maloney scored the final two goals of the game to bring the score within one.  The final goal of the game was scored with 0:10 left on the clock and although Fairport won the faceoff, they were unable to get a shot on cage for the tie.

In the goal for Pittsford, Brecken Catalano recorded 3 saves.  Defenseman Trevar Hall recorded four groundballs and two takes to lead his team in both categories.  For Fairport, Rory Maher also recorded four saves.

More information is available on the GAME REPORT page.


Marcus Whitman - 16
Livonia-Avon - 17
1st 2nd 3rd 4th OT Final
 Marcus Whitman 1 7 4 4   16
  Livonia-Avon 6 3 5 2 1 17


Coons Lifts Lakers to OT Victory

- Cullen Coons scored his third goal of the game just over one minute into the first overtime period to give Livonia-Avon the 17-16 win over Marcus Whitman.  Ryan Lambert, who led Livona-Avon with 6g-1a, recorded his lone assist on the overtime goal.  Livonia-Avon controlled the majority of the first three quarters before the Wildcats fought back in the fourth to take their first lead of the game with 6:01 remaining in regulation.

Livonia-Avon started off strong, scoring seven of the first eight goals.  The Lakers were led in the stretch by Lambert.  He scored four of his six goals back to back to end the first quarter and begin the second.  The lone Marcus Whitman goal in the first 15 minutes was scored unassisted by Seth Benedict.  Benedict led the Wildcats with 6g-4a.  After trailing by six in the second quarter, the Wildcats fought back and scored six straight to tie the game for the first time at 7-7.  DeCouteau Blueye (2), Benedict (2), Ryan Herod and Ezera Jones scored for Marcus Whitman.  In the final three minutes of the second quarter and through the opening of the third quarter, the two teams fought back and forth with neither team gaining in the upper hand.

With 10:25 remaining in the third quarter, the score remained tied at 10-10.  The Lakers took the next six minutes and added another four goals to try and pull ahead of the Wildcats.  Aiden Sauter, Coons, Lambert and Reverdy Clarke scored for the Lakers.  Once again, the Wildcats refused to let up.  The scored the final two goals of the third quarter and the first four goals of the final quarter.  They secured their first lead at 15-14 with Benedict assisting Blueye at 6:01 remaining.  They kept up the pressure and added another goal two minutes later.  Timmy Cornish assisted Schuyler Bredesen for the final Wildcat goal.

Livonia-Avon pulled within one with an unassisted goal from Ryan Haugh.  On the ensuring face-off the Lakers scored off a fast-break only 0:21 later with Coons assisting Clarke.  The final three minutes went by without scoring and the game went into overtime.  Coons scored the game winner 1:18 into sudden victory.  In the cage for Livonia-Avon, Christian Hill recorded 6 saves.  For Marcus Whitman, Michael Dhondt recorded 11 saves.

More information is available on the GAME REPORT page.